We are now accepting applications for a Layout Designer/Administrative Assistant to join our team! This is a part-time position and we are seeking candidates in the Seattle area. See the details below.
The Incredible Years, Inc. is seeking a part time Layout Designer and Administrative Assistant to join our team! This person will be responsible for layout design and ongoing maintenance of educational manuals, which are frequently translated and/or updated. You will work closely with the Program Developer and Graphic Design/Marketing Coordinator. Additional responsibilities will include a number of administrative tasks, such as assisting in the organization of local trainings, customer service, and other miscellaneous office duties. We are a small team operating out of an office in residential Queen Anne neighborhood. We are looking for someone who is a flexible team player and is committed to our mission of serving families around the world!
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 1 year related experience
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign
- A visual eye for layout
- Basic understanding of printing processes and prepping files for print
- Familiarity with Mac
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication
- Able to work with relative speed and accuracy
- Extremely detail oriented
- Receptive to feedback
- Excellent spelling and grammar; experience proofing documents is preferred
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Willingness to take on new tasks and learn the “ins and outs” of the company
The ideal candidate will be a strong independent worker, have excellent interpersonal skills and be highly organized. Must be comfortable asking questions! We are looking for candidates who are interested in growing with the company, and the potential to take on more responsibility as time progresses.
To apply, please e-mail your resume along with a cover letter detailing your interest in the position to email@example.com.